Monday, October 09, 2006

Great Deal For 1st-time home buyers




2616 MEADE AVE, NORMAL HEIGHTS
Hurry up folks we have a great deal for you, but act fast because this listing will not last!
2Br, 2Ba, 983 sq ft, built in 1934, sitting on a spacious 2500 sq ft lot.....
I'll just let the realtor do the talking, because I'm just so excited....
"GREAT OPPORTUNITY!! FOR INVESTOR OR 1ST TIME BUYER. COSMETIC FIXER WITH GREAT OPEN FLOOR PLAN. NICE WOOD FLOORS. TAX RECORDS SHOW JUST UNDER 1000 BUT SELLERS STATE OVER 1000 ESTIMATED SQR. FT. AND FEELS LARGER. NEEDS UPDATING AND HAVE A GREAT HOME. SELLER MOTIVATED FOR A QUICK SALE. NICE SPANISH COTTAGE LOOK. 24HR NOTICE "

All this for a low price of $549,900-$599,900


I can't wait until my realtor takes me on a tour of this home, even though it is on the high end of my range, I'm sure I can talk my wife and kids into living in this beauty.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, that must rent for $4000 a month!
You sandiegoans are morons! This is fun to watch from the "safe" rockies.

Anonymous said...

If this listing realtor lives in Arab Saudi, he would be stoned to death for having a thick skin.

Anonymous said...

Has to be a joke. Not much more than a large outhouse.

bubble_watcher said...

Yup. Just add some bars to the windows to give it that nice, warm and fuzzy, "livin' in da 'hood" type of feeling..

Anonymous said...

Damn, that must rent for $4000 a month!
You sandiegoans are morons! This is fun to watch from the "safe" rockies.


They sure are. I am here and I plan on choking the life out of some idiots in a couple years. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE". No mercy. Until then, I have front row seats to the insanity.